Has the same superb parabolic primary mirror as the Explorer-130P but features a 1.25"/2" Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser for enhanced focus control and a shorter tube length with the secondary mirror positioned closer to the primary mirror for more convenient prime-focus photography. Features
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x23
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied 28mm (2"/50.8mm)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2" (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- 30% more Light-Gathering than 114mm
Skywatcher EQ3-PRO SynScan
Uses the same GoTo system found in the HEQ5 and EQ6 Pro mounts which allows you to point the telescope at a specific object or even tour the skies at the touch of a button.
- Positioning Accuracy up to 1 arc minute. Accuracy enhanced by software collimation error (mount mechanical error) compensation.
- ST-4 Auto Guiding interface.
- Stepper motors with 1.8° step angle and 64 micro steps driven.
- Slewing speed up to 3.4°/sec (800X).
- Guiding speed selectable from 0.25X, 0.50X, 0.75X, or 1X.
- Object database containing complete Messier, NGC, and IC catalogues.
- Periodic Error Correction.
- PC compatibility.
- Upgradeable hand control via internet download.