About this product
Part Number: 2956272
Baader 2" ClickLock M72 fitting - designed specifically for all Takahashi refractors using the 72mm thread.
The Baader Planetarium 2" Click-Lock Eyepiece Clamp brings eyepiece holders into the 21st century. With a simple twist, 2" eyepieces and accessories are instantly locked with such strength that they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage. Simply grip the rubber-knurled outer collar and lightly twist. Easy.
The eyepiece holder can also be detached from the M72/M64 portion to expose M68 threads. This permits use of Baader's M68 Extension Tube #2458210 for correct spacing during imaging.
- 20 degree Rotation is all that is required.
- Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
- Fits all Takashi refractors with M72 thread (FS-102, TSA-102, FSQ-85 EDX, FSQ-106N, FSQ-106 ED series, TOA-130S and F and TOA 150, FS-128, FS-152).
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 6 February 2018 | Shaun
I use the clicklock with my Takahashi FC100DF. The clamping mechanism secures my diagonal without any negative effect on concentricity / alignment of accessories. I can achieve focus with all my current eyepieces without the need for extensions. The clocklock is so easy to use and the build quality is excellent. I have no hesitations in recommending this product.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.