The ClickLock mechanics have already been tried and trusted with Baader's earlier 1.25" model. The larger 2" ClickLock series is even better!
Baader Planetarium 2" ClickLock Adapter for Large 3.25" SCT Thread
- This Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter is designed specifically for all Telescopes using the Large 3.25" SCT Thread.
- Gives a full 2" aperature.
- The Baader 2" Clicklock Adapter locks eyepieces and accessories into place with a simple twist.
- So strong they can literally support an entire telescope without slippage!
Baader 2" ClickLock Adapter Features:
- 20 degree Rotation is all that is required.
- Very low force required to rotate.
- Absolutely no sag or misalignment, even for heavy and long accessories.
- Versions to fit most popular telescopes.
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Friday, 14 December 2018 | Fabrice
The click lock series are useful and well-made accessories but kinda overpriced.
Still I have something like 300£ attached to it (diagonal + eyepiece), in a very secure manner, with no problem of getting stuck (unlike the Celestron kit...)
Unlock/rotate/re-lock your star diagonal is now done with 1 hand, even with frozen fingers.
I consider this item as an insurance, any eyepiece/stardiagonal falling on concrete floor will end up costing me a lot more money.
Baader 2 click lock adapter for 3.25 SCT
Monday, 18 June 2018 | Simon
I have attached this click lock adapter to my 12" SCT but as yet I am still waiting to use it. It will I hope solve the issue of the diagonal getting stuck on my SCT .
Baader 2" click lock visual back.
Thursday, 26 April 2018 | Peter
Great product, works very well but a bit overpriced.