About this product
Part Number: CRC2095
SharpStar 0.95x Coma Corrector suitable for most Newtonian Telescopes f/3-f/6
The Sharpstar 0.95x Coma Corrector and Reducer has been designed to work with most commercially available Newtonian telescopes with focal ratios from f/3 to f/6.
Optimised for a 28mm imaging circle this will well with sensors up to APS-C sized. It can illuminate larger fields up to 44mm but won't offer full correction at these larger sizes.
Simply fits into a standard 2" eyepiece holder.
Recommended for most commonly available Newtonian telescopes with a 2" Focuser with focal ratios between f/3 and f/6 and an aperture range of 6" to 24".
Using this Coma corrector will reduce the focal ratio of your system by a factor of 0.95x hence an f/4 telescope will operate at f/3.8 and an f/5 instrument at f/4.75 etc.
- Coma Corrector with 0.95x Reduction
- Works with Focal Ratios of f/3 to f/6 and Apertures from 6" to 24"
- Imaging circle optimised at 28mm but can illuminate up to 44mm
- M48 thread for connection to camera / accessories
- 3-element design
- Fully multi-coated optical surfaces
- 2" outer diameter nosepiece
- 55mm back focus
- 79.7mm overall length
- 220g weight
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.