About this product
Part Number: K0.8X-BU03
This useful 0.8x Reducer / Field Flattener enables DSLR astrophotography with most f/5-f/7 refractor telescopes.
It is optimised for DSLR cameras and telescopes with f/5-f/7 focal ratios.
It will also work well with telescope focal lengths narrowly outside this optimised f/range if using an astronomy camera with a smaller sensor.
Identical to our M42 model but features an integral M48 adaptor thread that can be swapped for an optional M42 adapter.
Fully multi-coated optics fitted into a CNC machined body with a gloss black anodised finish.
Removing the 2" nosepiece reveals M54 female thread for direct screw-on connection.
- 0.8x Reducer / Flattener
- Suitable for focal ratios around f/5 - f/7.
- High-quality, fully multi-coated optics.
- Integrated M48 camera thread (can be replaced with an optional M42 adapter).
- CNC machined body with hard, gloss, black anodised finish.
- The 2" nosepiece is tapered for safety and accepts 2" astronomy filters.
- Removing the nosepiece reveals M54 female thread for direct screw-on connection.
- Requires 55mm back focus
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |Good Quality Focal reducer
18 November 2022 | Samir
Bought this reducer for my 80 ed stellamira telescope, is an excellent quality product. Received in very fast way and very well packed. Thanks for the professional job of the FLO team.
StellaMira 2" 0.8x Reducer Flattener
14 January 2022 | Paul
The StellaMira, for a Budget product is an Excellent Choice for people on a tight budget if you have a short focal length refractor.
I have used it with both my Canon DSLR and my ZWO ASI 533 MC pro. It produces great neutral colour results in combination with my William Optics Zenithstar 73II
This image I took of M31 should give you an idea of the results you can achieve: -
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.