About this product
Part Number: TSRCFlat3
TS M68 Flat 3 Ritchey Chretien Flattener for F8 RC Telescopes.
This Flattener was developed for all F8 RC telescopes with a 2.5" or larger focuser.
Corrects the field without altering the focal length.
The large clear 60 mm aperture enables full illumination of full-frame size sensors with suitable adaption.
The TSRCFLAT3 has a male M68x1 thread telescope side.
Adapters are available for all established focusers
Particularly important is the adaption to the female M69x1 thread of the Linear Bearing / Monorail focusers found on GSO / StellaLyra/ TS 10" and larger RC Telescopes.
for adapting the TSRCFLAT3 to the Stella Lyra 10" RC you will need:
- M68a ... adapter to convert the focuser to male M68x1 thread
- M68i-M68i ... conversion adapter from male to female M68x1 thread
The corrector provides a generous working distance of 89.5 mm from the female M69x1 thread at the camera side. We offer all necessary adaptors for attaching your camera with the optimal distance.
- Telescope Side Connection: M68x1 - male - 5mm length
- Camera Side Connection: M69x1 - female
- Cell diameter: 74mm
- Back Focus Distance: 89.5mm +/- 2mm
- Weight: 300g
- Length without adapter and connecting thread: 42mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.