About this product
Part Number: 36220
Stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with enhanced light transmission.
Endurance models benefit from our System H5 optics. The Fully Multi-Coated lenses provide high resolution images which ensure no details are lost when viewing at distances down to 2.5m.
Effortless focusing and impressive depth of field makes these binoculars quick and easy to use. Water and fog proof with a high grip rubber coated body, Endurance is designed to battle the elements.
- High definition optical system for optimum clarity
- Optimum exit pupil for low light performance
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Close focus 8.2ft/2.5m
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Robust rubber coated heavy-duty chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
- Water and fog proof
- Nitrogen purged
- Padded neck strap
- Hawke® Worldwide warranty
What's in the box
- Endurance Binoculars
- Carry Case with Strap
- Padded Binocular Neck Strap
- Stay-On Lens Covers
- Eyepiece Rain Guard
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
|Model ||8×56 |
|Product Code ||36220 |
|Power ||8× |
|Objective Diameter ||56mm |
|Lens Coating ||Fully Multi-Coated (FMC) |
|Field of View ||6.7° |
|Field of View (Apparent) ||54° |
|Field of View (m @1000m / yds @1000yds) ||117m / 351yds |
|Close Focus ||2.5m / 8.2ft |
|Eye relief ||23mm / 0.9″ |
|Weight ||1005g / 35.4oz |
|Exit Pupil ||7mm |
|Dioptre System ||Right Eye |
|Eyecups ||Twist-Up |
|Material ||Magnesium alloy |
|Prism Type ||Roof Hi-Res Phase Corrected (PC) BAK4 |
|Interpupillary Distance ||60-76mm / 2.4-3″ |
|Warranty ||Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Hawke Endurance 8x56 binoculars weigh approximately 990g / 35oz.