About this product
Part Number: 36505
This sturdy Marine version of Hawke's Endurance ED series features H5 optics with Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and phase-corrected BAK-4 roof prisms.
Large 50mm objective diameters, so an excellent choice for stargazing and other low light observing.
Sturdy nitrogen-purged, fog-proof, waterproof body with tactile easy-grip rubber armour, so you can confidently use this binocular in all weather.
The fully multicoated ED optics are also impressive - the bright, wide (49° AFOV) views have high contrast and low chromatic aberration.
The eyepieces have long 21mm eye-relief and twist-up eyecups, making them easy to use with or whiteout eyeglasses.
- Large 50mm objective for enhanced performance in low light
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass
- Fully multicoated optics
- Phase-corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Durable body with tactile rubber armour
- Close focus 2.5m / 8.2ft
- Convenient twist-up eyecups with position-stops
- Long 21mm eye-relief
- Stay-on lens covers
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fog-proof
- Includes floating neck strap & carry case
- Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty
What's in the box
- Marine Endurance ED 7x50 Binoculars
- Protective carry Case
- Carry Case Strap
- Floating Neck Strap
- Objective and Ocular Lens covers
- Harness Adaptor
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
|Model ||7x50 |
|Product Code ||36505 |
|Colour ||Blue |
|Power ||7× |
|Objective Diameter ||50mm |
|Lens Coating ||Fully-Multicoated |
|Field of View (m @1000m / ft @1000ft) ||122m / 367ft |
|Field of View ||7° |
|Field of View Apparent ||49° |
|Close Focus ||2.5m / 8.2ft |
|Eye relief ||21mm / 0.8″ |
|Height ||175mm / 6.9″ |
|Weight ||885g / 31.2oz |
|Exit Pupil ||7.1mm / 0.28" |
|Dioptre System ||Right Eye |
|Eyecups ||Twist-Up |
|Prism Type ||Pahase-Corrected Roof BAK4 |
|Interpupillary Distance ||55-75mm / 2.2-3″ |
|Tripod mounting thread ||Yes (¼″ - 20 UNC) |
|Warranty ||No-Fault Lifetime Warranty |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.