About this product
Part Number: 38103
Frontier ED 32mm binoculars have all of the same outstanding features as the Frontier ED open hinge, but in a more lightweight and compact chassis.
Fully multi-coated optics and extra-low dispersion glass produce incredibly sharp images with high light transmission from as close as 2 metres. Lightweight and compact construction allows the binoculars to fit comfortably in the hand for extended periods of use.
The precision focus wheel and dioptre adjustment are smooth to operate, ensuring a quick and easy setup.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for optimum clarity
- Fully multi-coated (FMC) to produce sharp images
- Hi-res phase corrected (PC) BAK 4 roof prisms
- Precision focus wheel and dioptre adjustment
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated body
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
- High quality carry case and a padded neck strap
- Nitrogen purged - 100% waterproof and fog proof
- Hawke Worldwide warranty for added protection
360° Product Tour
What's in the box
- Frontier ED Binoculars
- Carry Case
- Padded Neck Strap
- Lens Caps
- Stay-on Objective Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)||Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)||Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)||Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)|
|Field of View (m @1000m / yds @1000yds)||133m / 400yds||133m / 400yds||103m / 310yds||103m / 310yds|
|Close Focus||2m / 6.6ft||2m / 6.6ft||2.5m / 8.2ft||2.5m / 8.2ft|
|Eye relief||16mm / 0.6″||16mm / 0.6″||14mm / 0.6″||14mm / 0.6″|
|Height||126mm / 5.0″||126mm / 5.0″||126mm / 5.0″||126mm / 5.0″|
|Weight||500g / 17.6oz||500g / 17.6oz||500g / 17.6oz||500g / 17.6oz|
|Exit Pupil||4mm / 0.16″||4mm / 0.16″||5mm / 0.19″||5mm / 0.19″|
|Dioptre System||Right Eye||Right Eye||Right Eye||Right Eye|
|Material||Magnesium Alloy||Magnesium Alloy||Magnesium Alloy||Magnesium Alloy|
|Prism Type||Roof BAK4 Silvere Coated||Roof BAK4 Silvere Coated||Roof BAK4 Silvere Coated||Roof BAK4 Silvere Coated|
|Interpupillary Distance||60-75mm / 4-4.6″||60-75mm / 4-4.6″||60-75mm / 4-4.6″||60-75mm / 4-4.6″|
|Warranty||Hawke World Wide Warranty||Hawke World Wide Warranty||Hawke World Wide Warranty||Hawke World Wide Warranty|
Downloads / ManualsHawke Frontier Top Hinge ED Instruction Manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Hawke Frontier 8x43 and 10x43 Top Hinge ED Binoculars weigh 500g / 17.6oz.