INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Frontier ED Binoculars
- Carry Case
- Padded Neck Strap
- Lens Caps
- Stay-on Objective Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
The Frontier ED open hinge models feature phase corrected prisms, offering the user crisp, clear and bright high resolution viewing.
In addition the ED glass increases performance further and enhances the light transmission. All of this adds up to increased viewing pleasure. Images are bright, and colours are true throughout the field of view. The body, made from magnesium alloy, is exceptionally strong and offers excellent component stability.
The open hinge cut-away design reduces weight making these binoculars less tiring to hold for prolonged periods of time. With a minimal close focus of 2m and an extra wide field of view, the Frontier ED range will not disappoint whether you are viewing close or searching distant objects.
The binoculars feature twist-up eye pieces and dioptre adjustment. All models are nitrogen purged to avoid fogging and they are sealed to be fully waterproof. Frontier ED offers a complete package including a carry case, stay on lens caps and comfort neck strap.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for maximum clarity
- Phase corrected prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Lightweight magnesium alloy body for all day use
- Textured rubber body to prevent drops
- Twist-up eyecups for proper eye relief
- Waterproof and Fog Proof
- High quality carry case with detachable neck strap
- Padded neck strap
- Hawke® Worldwide warranty
360° Product Tour