INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Sapphire ED Binoculars
- Carry Case with Strap
- Soft Padded Neck Strap
- Ocular Lens Caps
- Stay-on Objective Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Booklet
Hawke Sapphire ED binoculars with Extra low Dispersion (ED) glass, fully multicoated optics and dielectric coated prisms provide clear, bright, highly detailed views.
Their waterproof, nitrogen purged (fog-proof) magnesium alloy body with rubber armour can be used with confidence in all weather conditions. Indeed if you drop a Sapphire ED binocular in the mud you can rise it off in a bucket of water!
The Top Hinge optical system is more compact than Hawke's more expensive open-hinge Sapphire ED model, but offers the same high quality optical system.
Other features include a quick-ratio (1.7 turn) focus knob, multi-stage twist-up eye cups, stay-on lens covers and comfort neck-strap. It is also supplied with one of the nicest traditional leather cases we have seen!
Awarded 'Best Binoculars' in the BBR Annual Binocular Awards.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for maximum clarity
- Dielectric Prism Coating - BAK4 Prism
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Lightweight magnesium Alloy Body
- Quick Ratio Focus Wheel
- Twist-up Eyecups with Position Stops
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged (tested 1.5m for 3mins)
- Stay-on Lens Covers
- Water Repellent Objective Lens Coating
- Leather Carry Case & Padded Neck Strap
- Hawke® Lifetime limited warranty
360° Product Tour