About this product
Part Number: 30123
One of our favourite binoculars for astronomy, offers a remarkably high performance.
Robust military-style design with 85mm objectives and eyepieces that accepts 1.25" threaded astronomy filters.
Waterproof, nitrogen filled (fog-proof) body and individual eyepiece focusing (IF).
Features integral tripod mounting bush.
Designed for medium-to-long-range terrestrial and astronomical observation.
- Shock-resistant design incorporating a robust all-metal body construction.
- BAK-4 prisms and a fully broadband multi-coated optical system.
- High-resolution optical system features high-transmission lens and prism coatings allowing a massive 92% light transmission.
- Exotic eyepiece design featuring oversized elements, long eye-relief and fold-down rubber eyecups for spectacle-wearers.
- Integral tripod mounting bush.
- Threaded eyepiece units to accept standard 1.25” filters.
- Finished in black rubber and supplied in foam-lined aluminium storage/carrying case.
Binocular Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Apollo Binoculars
- Aluminium Storage/Carrying Case
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||15x85 |
|Magnification ||15x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||85mm |
|Field of view ||3.5 degrees |
|Exit Pupil Diameter ||5.66mm |
|Weight ||4.8kg |
|Product Code ||30123 |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Apollo 15x85mm and 22x85mm binoculars weigh 4,800g / 169.32oz.