About this product
Part Number: 30150
New Helios Stellar-II 100mm observation binoculars designed for medium-to-long-range terrestrial, marine and astronomical use.
High quality waterproof and nitrogen filled with individual eyepiece (IF) focussing.
- Shockproof design incorporating a robust but lightweight Magnesium alloy body construction
- Nitrogen filled for clear, fog-free operation.
- Fully waterproof (IPX7 standard, 1m depth for 30 minutes)
- BAK-4 prisms and a fully broadband multi-coated optical system.
- High-transmission lens and prism coatings allowing 85% light transmission.
- Eyepiece design featuring oversized elements, generous eye-relief and fold-down rubber eyecups for spectacle-wearers.
- Integral tripod mounting column and central stabilising bar.
- Finished in stylish black rubber
- Supplied in hard storage/carrying case with padded neck strap, eyepiece rainguard and objective lens caps
Binocular Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- Stellar-II Binoculars
- Hard Storage/Carrying Case
- Padded Neck Strap
- Lens Caps
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||20x100 ||25x100 |
|Magnification ||20x ||25x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||100mm ||100mm |
|Field of view ||3.2° ||2.6° |
|F.O.V. @ 1000M ||56m ||45m |
|Exit Pupil Diameter ||5mm ||4mm |
|Eye Relief ||20mm ||16mm |
|Interpupillary Distance ||56 to 74mm ||56 to 74mm |
|Light Transmission ||85% ||85% |
|Weight ||3,600g ||3,600g |
|Dimensions ||382x240x112mm ||382x240x112mm |
|Product Code ||30150 ||30151 |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Stellar-II 20x100mm and 25x100mm binoculars weigh 3,600g / 127oz.