INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Adventurer Porro Binoculars
- Soft Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
The NEW Opticron Adventurer 10x50 T WP is arguably the BEST binocular for stargazing below £100. And it is waterproof!
“If there is a better 10x50 for under £125, I’ve not seen it. Everything works as it should, the image in the sweet spot is extremely good, it has decent coatings, it is lightweight and comfortable to use, the strap is good quality and comfortable, unusually for a budget binocular it is not significantly stopped down, and it will suit a wide range of faces." Steve Tonkin's review for the BinocularSky website.
Features include fully multi-coated lenses (all air-glass surfaces) BAK-4 prisms, a wide easy to use focus wheel and fully waterproof rubber-armoured construction.
The traditional porro-prism design provides a pleasing 3D viewing experience, compared to more compact roof prism binoculars, and a full field of view for spectacle wearers.
Includes 2 year guarantee.
- Traditional porro prism design with waterproof construction
- Protective rubber covering
- BAK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated coated lenses
- Long 18mm eyerelief eyepieces for spectacle wearers
- Fold down rubber eyecups & wide wheel focusing
- Close focus to 7m
- Tripod adapter socket