About this product
Part Number: 30765
NEW improved Opticron Oregon-4 binocular with Oasis multi-layer optical coatings.
Opticron's Oasis coating enhances light transmission, colour and contrast.
Otherwise, the binocular looks and feels the same as the original Oregon-4 and retains the features that made it so popular: nitrogen purged / waterproof / fog-proof construction, twist-up eyecups, long eye-relief and tactile rubber armour.
A popular binocular for birdwatching and nature enthusiasts.
Fits nicely in most coat pockets.
- Oasis multi-layer optical coating
- Multicoated BAK 4 glass prisms
- Long eye-relief and twist-type retractable eyecups
- Sophisticated twin relief rubber armoured finish
- Nitrogen gas-filled waterproof construction
- Wide wheel focusing with close focus to 1.8m/5.9ft
- Five-year guarantee
What's in the box
- Oregon-4 PC Oasis Binocular
- Rubber Objective Lens Covers
- Soft Carry Case
- Wide Lanyard
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Model ||8x32 |
|Magnification ||8x |
|Object Lens Diameter ||32mm |
|Field of View (°) ||8.1 |
|Field of View (m@1000m) ||141 |
|Field of View (ft@1000yd) ||423 |
|Min Focus m/ft ||1.8m / 5.9ft |
|Eye Relief ||15mm |
|Interpupillary Distance (mm) ||58-74 |
|Dimensions L x W x D (mm) ||119 x 116 x 43 |
|Weight g/oz ||497g / 17.5oz |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Oregon 4 LE WP 10x50 binoculars weigh 845g / 29.8oz.