INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- SP Binoculars
- Objective Lens Caps
- Eyepiece Lens Caps
- Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- Lens Cloth
- Instruction Manual
The Pentax S-series with 40 objectives feature newly developed light transmission coatings, BaK4 prisms, waterproof construction and hydrophobic coatings for bright high contrast views.
Ruggedly styled with full-rubber armour and an extra large central focusing wheel.
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Durable aluminum die cast body
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance light transmission and resolution
- Fully rubber armoured body
- Large central focus wheel
- For spectacle wearers: soft rubber eyecups that can easily be folded back
- Click-stop diopter adjustment
New Fully-multi-coated optics
Fully multi-coated lenses serve the essential purpose of maximising the amount of light passing through a lens, thereby prevent flare and ghosting from interfering with your view. PENTAX applies multiple layers of coatings to every surface of every element and prism in the full Sport Optics line-up. These fully-multi-coated optics assure the maximum light transmission resulting in a clear, crisp view of the world.
Due to its outstanding refractive index, the BaK4 glass prism found in all PENTAX Sport Optics is highly acclaimed for its perfectly round exit pupil and clear, unvignetted image.
Exterior rubber coating
It provides the binoculars with superb resistance to shocks and impacts.