About this product
Part Number: RZB-2104
Smaller, lighter, brighter and stronger than ever before, the Razor HD offers the ultimate combination of advanced technologies and premium components. Packed with the best-quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass available today. Simply put, you're looking at a binocular that proves pushing to the edge is really worth it.
- APO Optical System: Combines with HD (High Density) glass for unmatched colour sharpness.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi-layer coatings provide the clearest, brightest, most colour-accurate images possible.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Phase Correction: Used on roof prism models only—coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size. Ergonomic open-hinge design.
- Magnesium Chassis: Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armour: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek — an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- True Open Hinge: Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Multi-Position Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximise custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without spectacles.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
What's in the box
- Vortex Binoculars
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Comfort Neck Strap
- Deluxe Padded Carry Case
|Magnification ||10 x ||12 x |
|Objective Lens Diameter ||50 mm ||50 mm |
|Eye Relief ||16.5 mm ||15.5 mm |
|Exit Pupil ||4.2 mm ||5 mm |
|Linear Field of View ||315 feet/1000 yards ||285 feet/1000 yards |
|Angular Field Of View ||6 degrees ||5.4 degrees |
|Close Focus ||10 feet / 3.05 m ||10 feet / 3.05 m |
|Interpupillary Distance ||57-74 mm ||57-74 mm |
|Height ||6.8 inches / 170mm ||6.8 inches / 170mm |
|Width ||5.1 inches / 128mm ||5.1 inches / 128mm |
|Weight ||28.1 ounces / 785g ||28.7 ounces / 800g |
Downloads / Manuals
The following manuals and downloads are available for this product:
Vortex Optics Razor HD Manual (PDF)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Vortex Optics Razor HD 10x50 binoculars weigh 785g / 28.1oz and the 12x50 binoculars weigh 800g / 28.7oz.