About this product
Part Number: VPR-3206-HD
Our very popular Viper HD binoculars have proven time and time again that medium price quality binoculars can offer premium optics with HD (High Density) glass in a compact yet rugged and lightweight body.
Very comfortable to hold with an excellent field of view and very good close focus. Features to be appreciated and valued.
One look is all you'll need to appreciate why the Viper is an award-winning bino. Add XR fully multi-coated lenses and you have a bino that delivers bright, crisp details with impressive resolution and colour fidelity.
Rugged, compact and lightweight, it's no mystery why the Vipers are an award-winner. Our Viper HD binoculars pack in all the features you need for successful viewing. See what premium optics can do for you!
- HD Lens Elements: HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Phase Correction: Used on roof prism models only—coating enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prisms: Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof: Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armour: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek: Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek — an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- Twist Eyecups: Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximise custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without spectacles.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
What's in the box
- Vortex Binoculars
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Comfort Neck Strap
- Deluxe Padded Carry Case
|Magnification ||6 x |
|Objective Lens Diameter ||32 mm |
|Eye Relief ||19.5 mm |
|Linear Field of View ||420 feet/1000 yards |
|Angular Field Of View ||8 degrees |
|Close Focus ||3 feet / 0.9 m |
|Interpupillary Distance ||59-75 mm |
|Height ||4.9 inches / 122mm |
|Width ||4.8 inches / 120mm |
|Weight ||20.6 ounces / 575g |
Downloads / Manuals
The following manuals and downloads are available for this product:
Vortex Optics Viper HD Manual (PDF)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.
Q1. How much do these binoculars weigh?
The Vortex Optics Viper HD 6x32 binoculars weigh 575g / 20.6oz.