About this product
Part Number: ZWO-NB7nmD31
New & Improved with higher light transmission and less reflection (reduced halos around bright stars).
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength.
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 500nm wavelength.
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 672nm wavelength.
- FWHM: 7±0.5nm
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine optically polished glass ensures accurate 1/4 wavefront over both surfaces
- Around 90% transmission at selected wavelengths
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Thursday, 25 April 2019 | David
Now folks. I can say straight away that my review is based only on quality / presentation etc, as it's probably going to be a few months until I use these!
I am building up my kit ready for the winters viewing and imaging season! I bought these to add to my filter wheel and the quality certainly looks excellent. Handy storage boxes too. This is a set of most useable filter types for the kind of imaging I am planning. Looks good so far roll on October! Thanks FLO
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.