About this product
Part Number: TSAPO150F8
The TS-Optics Photoline 150 f/8 ED is a high quality FPL53 ED doublet refractor telescope with six inches clear aperture!
Six-inch f8 doublet optics with one FPL53 ED glass lens combined with another from lanthanum glass. Together they provide high contrast views and high colour correction.
Sturdy 2.5" dual-speed R&P focuser features 360° rotation and up to 5kg load bearing capacity. A focus motor is available separately if required.
- Well corrected, air-spaced ED doublet objective with FPL53 (from Ohara) and Lanthanum glass elements
- Temperature compensated, fully adjustable metal cell
- 2.5" dual-speed R&P Photoline rack and pinion focuser holds accessories up to 5 kg and includes 2"-1.25" adapter
- Direct M63 threaded connection for correctors and reducers for astrophotography
- Working distance 130 mm from the 2" accessory holder so you can achieve focus with most accessories - 230 mm without extension
- Sturdy aluminium tube with internal baffles
- CNC tube rings with Losmandy style dovetail bar
- Weight only 9 kg with a length of 1.1 meters - so still portable
- The air-spaced 2-element design reaches ambient temperature rapidly
- Works well with mounts such as the Sky-Watcher EQ6, EQ6-R, AZ EQ6 GT and similar.
- Fully multicoated optics
- Retractable dew shield
- CNC 156mm Tube Rings
- Losmandy-type dovetail mounting plate
- Universal finderscope shoe
Focal Length: 1200mm
Lens: FPL53/Lanthanum Doublet
Focuser: 2.5" Dual Speed Rack and Pinnion
Connection Thread on Drawtube: M124x1 Internal Thread
Focuser Extension: 100mm with M124x1 male/female thread
Back Focus Distance: 130mm from 2: Adaptor or 230mm without Extension Tube
Connection Eyepiece Side: M63x1 Internal Thread plus 2" and 1.25" adaptors
Tube Length: 1100mm
Tube Diameter: 156mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.