About this product
Part Number: TSAPO60F6RED
The TS-Optics Photoline 60 f/6 ED is an doublet refractor with FPL53 and lanthanum glass elements.
Compact design and retractable dew-shield makes this a highly portable telescope (only 23cm length).
When used with the optional Flattener TSFLAT60 it is a popular choice for astrophotography and works well with most compact star-tracker mounts, like the iOptron SkyGuider Pro or Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer 2i.
It is also a good alternative to an expensive spotting scope for terrestrial or nature observation.
- High colour correction due to FPL53 and lanthanum glass elements
- 2" R&P dual-speed focuser with ball bearings can handle most astrophotography cameras
- Includes 2"-1.25" adapter
- M54x0.75 connection thread for astrophotography
- Generous working distance for use with most correctors or a 2" star diagonals for visual astronomy
- Practical L mounting foot with 3/8" and 1/4" photo tripod connections (requires separate dovetail to fit astronomy mounts)
- 2" rack and pinion dual-speed focuser with ball bearings - even heavy accessories, like CCD cameras, is focused quite sensitive
- L mounting foot is reversible (simply remove, turn it 180°and refit) to maintain balance when using heavy accessories or a camera
- Aperture: 60mm
- Focal Ratio: F6
- Focal Length: 360mm
- Transport Length: 230mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- APO Doublet with FPL53 and Lanthanum Glass
- Rack and Pinnion Focuser with 1:10 Micro Focuser
- Connection Camera Side: 2"/1.25"/M54x.75 Female Thread
- Tube Diameter: 76mm
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.