About this product
Part Number: ACNSELDR
The Lunatico Dragonfly is a roll off observatory controller for remotely control of your observatory.
6 Reasons to buy the Dragonfly
- Smart: can perform operations by itself (for example, send you an email or push message, reboot the router if no internet, WOL, etc…)
- Smartphones support: custom control app
- Universal: with ZeroConf, access it from anywhere – no configuration required
- Versatile: roof open and close operations can be customized. Actions can be launched when a sensor or relay changes.
- Secure: password protection available (3 levels)
- Supported: complete ASCOM and INDIGO and INDIlib roof and switch drivers
With the Dragonfly you can:
- Switch on and off lights and equipment
- Open and close the observatory roof
- Control 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO)
- Monitor the AAG Cloudwatcher and check for safe or unsafe weather conditions
- Monitor, using magnet or mechanical sensors the mount’s position, the status of the roof…
- ZeroConfiguration network system
- ASCOM switch & dome interfaces
- Improved internal web server:
- Simple page to manage the relays and sensors,
ASCOM support is available, and also INDIGO and INDIlib. And with a free application for mobiles and tablets.
This Version 2.0 Dragonfly includes the following new/enhanced features when used with the new software version:
- Relay restrictions (do not close relay if…)
- Roof control from the main panel
- Improved log window
- New DragonflyConfigurator software to manage the internal settings
- New macros, actions the Dragonfly can perform autonomously, very powerful (internet connectivity testing, email / push message sending, wake on lan, relay open / close, sensor checks, etc.)
- Internal clock, with timezone support (useful for macros)
- 3 level password protection
- improved ZeroConf connections
- Log automatically recorded to disk, including any relay activity
… and of course some internal improvements and fixes.
The new hardware also addresses some network problems, found mostly at shared observatories with a lot of network activity, and improved relay protection in case of power supply noise.
Dragonfly / Internet Switch Comparison
| || |
|Relay control ||YES ||YES |
|Actions on relay changes ||YES ||NO |
|Sensor display ||YES ||YES |
|Actions on sensor changes ||YES ||NO |
|Smart (autonomous operation) ||YES ||NO |
|Versatility ||TOTAL ||VERY LOW |
|ZeroConf ||YES ||NO |
|Password Security ||3 LEVELS ||BASIC PASSWORD |
Relay Safety (restrictions
- Manages 8 relays (4 of them double NO/NC, and 4 NO), to switch DC or AC
- 8 input sensors: magent, contact, etc
- Extremely protected against noise
- Direct network connection (ethernet)
- Power supply: 12V (up to 24V is fine), D.C., requires less than 1A, standard 5.5 / 2.1mm jack, positive inside.
- Size: 135 * 61 * 244 mm. box only (total mounted 157 * 70 * 244 mm.)
- Easy installation with DIN rails (optional)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.