About this product
Premium quality, super flexible, cold resistant silicone 2 or 5 metre replacement power leads with Cigar Lighter plug or M8 Ring Tongues to 2.1mm centre-positive DC Jack.
For use with Celestron NexStar SLT, SE, Evolution, CGEM, CGEM DX, CGE Pro, CPC, CPC Deluxe, CGEM II, CGX and Advanced VX mounts.
Lynx Astro power cables remain soft and flexible, even in the sub-zero temperatures often experienced by astronomers.
Each lead is individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- Over-spec' 12 amp rated silicone cable remains soft and flexible, even at sub-zero temperatures, so is less likely to twist and tangle like cheap alternatives.
- High quality cigar-lighter plug with red power indicator and cable-restraint to prevent damage.
- Cigar-lighter plug rated to 10 amp, fitted with a 5 amp fast-blow fuse.
- Cables with ring-tongues are fitted with M8 Ring Tongues (fit over M6 and M8 connector posts)
- 2.1mm Jacks have over-long heat-shrink sleeving applied for additional protection against dew and damp
- Mount jack features a coupling ring for secure connection to Celestron mounts that have a threaded connector
- Every lead individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- We also individually test every single lead on a mount at our premises for added peace of mind :-)
Please check your product's manual for use and suitability.
Please note: Cables ending in ring-tongues are unfused, please ensure your PSU has a suitable fuse or circuit breaker to protect your mounts electronics. We accept no responsibility for equipment damaged as a result of using an incorrect cable, incorrect power orientation or connection without a suitable fuse.
|Average Rating (4 Reviews): |Celestron Silicone power cable
Monday, 4 May 2020 | Nigel
The cable is extremely good quality, weighty with a nice silicone outer cover, I'm sure to get very many years of use from this. Delivery was two day, perfect.
Thursday, 25 April 2019 | David
Yes this cable should be a natural progression once you get established with the mount. It's going to take a lot more wear and tear than the stock item. Nice and flexible, and a large enough diameter so I can label them up with my label maker. Nice item and service from FLO.
Lynx Astro Silicone Power Cable for Celestron Mounts
Monday, 5 February 2018 | Peter
Excellent flexible cable with screw in connection for Celestron Mounts.
Quality with good life expectancy
Friday, 23 December 2016 | Alan
Just received mine this morning. First impressions are that it looks a quality cable. Just compared it to the standard Celestron cable and there is no comparison!!! The OEM cable is wafer thin and full of bends (that help the cable tangle so easily) whereas he Lynx cable is thick yet flexible and maintains its shape nicely. The connectors are well fitted with good solid strain relief which should help lengthen the life expectancy of the cable. There is a 5a fuse inside the cigarette adapter.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.