Premium quality, super flexible, cold resistant silicone 5-metre replacement power leads with Cigar Lighter plug or M8 Ring Tongues to 2.1mm centre-positive DC Jack.
For use with Celestron NexStar SLT, SE, Evolution, CGEM, CGEM DX, CGE Pro, CPC, CPC Deluxe, CGEM II, CGX and Advanced VX mounts.
Lynx Astro power cables remain soft and flexible, even in the sub-zero temperatures often experienced by astronomers.
Each lead is individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- Over-spec' 12 amp rated silicone cable remains soft and flexible, even at sub-zero temperatures, so is less likely to twist and tangle like cheap alternatives.
- High quality cigar-lighter plug with red power indicator and cable-restraint to prevent damage.
- Cigar-lighter plug rated to 10 amp, fitted with a 5 amp fast-blow fuse.
- Cables with ring-tongues are fitted with M8 Ring Tongues (fit over M6 and M8 connector posts)
- 2.1mm Jacks have over-long heat-shrink sleeving applied for additional protection against dew and damp
- Mount jack features a coupling ring for secure connection to Celestron mounts that have a threaded connector
- Every lead individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- We also individually test every single lead on a mount at our premises for added peace of mind :-)
Please check your product's manual for use and suitability.
Please note: Cables ending in ring-tongues are unfused, please ensure your PSU has a suitable fuse or circuit breaker to protect your mounts electronics. We accept no responsibility for equipment damaged as a result of using an incorrect cable, incorrect power orientation or connection without a suitable fuse.