About this product
Part Number: FES-ASS-GENERAL MOUNT CABLE CI
Premium quality, super flexible, cold resistant silicone 2 or 5 metre replacement power leads with Cigar Lighter plug or M8 Ring Tongues to 2.1mm centre-positive DC Jack.
For use with Skywatcher SupaTrak, AZ GoTo, EQ3-2, EQ5, HEQ5 & NEQ6 series mounts. Also suitable for ZWO cooled cameras and other astronomy accessories that require a 2.1mm center positive, 12v power supply.
Lynx Astro power cables remain soft and flexible, even in the sub-zero temperatures often experienced by astronomers.
Each lead is individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- Over-spec' 12 amp rated silicone cable remains soft and flexible, even at sub-zero temperatures, so is less likely to twist and tangle like cheap alternatives.
- High quality cigar-lighter plug with red power indicator and cable-restraint to prevent damage.
- Cigar-lighter plug rated to 10 amp, fitted with a 5 amp fast-blow fuse.
- Cables with ring-tongues are fitted with M8 Ring Tongues (fit over M6 and M8 connector posts)
- 2.1mm Jacks have over-long heat-shrink sleeving applied for additional protection against dew and damp
- Every lead individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
Please check your product's manual for use and suitability.
Please note: Cables ending in ring-tongues are unfused, please ensure your PSU has a suitable fuse or circuit breaker to protect your mounts electronics. We accept no responsibility for equipment damaged as a result of using an incorrect cable, incorrect power orientation or connection without a suitable fuse.
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |Fantasic flexible cable and plenty long enough too!
Friday, 18 January 2019 | Alan
I bought this cable to work with my Skywatcher AZ GTi mount and it works well.
Friday, 18 May 2018 | Amit
I don't think its going to fray away and snap for next 25 years
Friday, 27 April 2018 | Simon
I bought one of these cables to power my EQ3-2 after a previous cable failed. I felt that the silicone cable would be better at coping in the cold and (sometimes) damp conditions.
I have been using this for a few months now and haven't had any problems. Recomended to anyone looking for a versatile cable.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.