About this product
New 'Orange' version - Thinner and more flexible!
Premium Quality cable with unfused Female 12V DC Cigarette socket to 2.1mm centre-positive DC jack.
The plug on this is longer making it a better match for the Celestron Lithium powertanks.
Approximate cable length 10cm.
Suitable for connecting to the 12v output on the Hitec Astro dew controller. This allows you to use your existing cigarette socket power cable (tip positive).
- Rated up to 4 Amp
- Cigarette socket suitable for tip positive cigarette plugs.
- Silicone cable remains soft and flexible, even at sub-zero temperatures, so is less likely to twist and tangle like cheap alternatives.
- Slimmer and lighter than our regular 'orange' Lynx Astro cables.
- 2.1mm Jacks have over-long heat-shrink sleeving applied for additional protection against dew and damp.
- Every lead is individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
Please check your product's manual for use and suitability.
Please note: These cables are unfused. Please ensure your controller or PSU has a suitable fuse or circuit breaker to protect your mounts electronics. We accept no responsibility for equipment damaged as a result of using an incorrect cable, incorrect power orientation or connection without a suitable fuse.
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
23 April 2023 | Abdul
Works great with the Celestron 13.2ah power pro as the other cable is not compatible. Alex from flo directed me to this little but useful cable
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.