About this product
Premium quality, super flexible, cold resistant silicone 2 or 5 metre replacement power leads with Cigar Lighter plug or M8 Ring Tongues to 2.5mm centre-positive DC Jack.
For use with iOptron CEM 60 / CEM 120 mounts, Meade telescopes & mounts, Sesto Senso and other astronomy accessories that require a 2.5mm center positive, 12v power supply.
Lynx Astro power cables remain soft and flexible, even in the sub-zero temperatures often experienced by astronomers.
Each lead is individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
- Over-spec' 12 amp rated silicone cable remains soft and flexible, even at sub-zero temperatures, so is less likely to twist and tangle like cheap alternatives.
- High quality cigar-lighter plug with red power indicator and cable-restraint to prevent damage.
- Cigar-lighter plug rated to 5 amp, fitted with a 5 amp fast-blow fuse.
- Cables with ring-tongues are fitted with M8 Ring Tongues (fit over M6 and M8 connector posts)
- 2.5mm Jacks have over-long heat-shrink sleeving applied for additional protection against dew and damp
- Every lead individually tested for electrical continuity, shorts and power load during manufacture.
Please check your product's manual for use and suitability.
Please note: Cables ending in ring-tongues are unfused, please ensure your PSU has a suitable fuse or circuit breaker to protect your mounts electronics. We accept no responsibility for equipment damaged as a result of using an incorrect cable, incorrect power orientation or connection without a suitable fuse.
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
20 September 2022 | Martin
These cables are well made and perfect for cold nights as they remain flexible. Wouldn't use anything else now.
Works with my iOptron CEM120
28 April 2022 | Andrew
Very bendy and flexible even after a night out imaging, fits the 2.5mm input jack on the CEM120 very snuggly, no chance of accidental drop outs and also seems secure in my Jackery power tank. Cable also a nice bright orange so less chance of tripping over it in the dark, overall it does the job nicely.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.