About this product
Part Number: EQ3-DK
The Asterion EQ3 Drive Kit Pro is a high quality Stepper Motor based Go To upgrade for the Skywatcher EQ3, Celestron CG4, Orion Skyview and similar mounts.
The basis of this upgrade is a pair of high precision Stepper Motors encased in a metal body which will attach to your EQ3 type of mount.
The EQ Star Go To system can be used stand alone or by connecting to a PC with the included cable or wirelessly via Smart Phone/Tablet running the Synscan Pro APP
The system will provide all the capabilities of a Go To Wireless system and is compatible with Sky Safari.
This drive upgrade is also ASCOM compliant and can be run on a PC using most of the popular Planetarium programs that support ASCOM. The included Autoguider port facilitates auto guided long exposure astrophotography.
The EQ Star system is compatible with a variety of platforms, drivers and the standard equipment provides a hand set control that allows comfortable control of the mount during visual observations or the setup process before astrophotography sessions.
- Compatible Mounts: Sky-Watcher EQ3, Celestron CG-4, Orion AstroView and equivalents
- Type of motors: bipolar 1.8°/step (1/64 micro-step)
- Accuracy: RA - 0.78 arc seconds, Dec - 0.52 arc seconds
- Power supply: 12V, at least 3A
- Power Socket: 2.1x5.5mm ("+" per center pin)
- Package dimensions: 16x16x16cm
- Weight: 2kg
What's in the box
- Drives for RA and Dec
- EQ Star Controller
- Set of pulleys and belts
- Set of fasteners and keys for mounting drives
- Hand remote control
- DB9-USB cable for PC connection
- Drive cables
- Wi-Fi adapter for use with mobile devices
- Software CD
- AC adapter for power from 220V
- User's manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.