About this product
Part Number: ATK0182
Increasingly, astronomers are seeking to improve the portability and convenience of their imaging. ATIKbase is a small computer that can be mounted to your telescope to conveniently control cameras and other hardware from your portable devices. The software is a collaboration with Ikarus Technologies to create a custom version of their highly regarded StellaMate system which gives the following abilities:
- Manage everything from one interface.
- Powerful image acquisition capability.
- Support for internal and 3rd party guiding software.
- Plate solving and high accuracy GoTo telescope control.
- Imaging target suggestions.
- Workflow automation.
In addition to the above features the ATIKbase goes further and provides some benefits that enhance the user experience:
- Offline EKOS Live mode - To allow the StellaMate web interface running on mobile devices to control the imaging system without requiring access to the internet or VNC.
- Runs directly from 12V - further to that, the device can distribute 12V power to other hardware including cameras and mount.
- Includes a focus motor driver compatible with Robo focus, Moonlite or Lakeside motors to offer further integration.
- An ST4 port is on board to enable guiding if the mount can not be connected to the USB ports.
- Compatible with Atik Air.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.