About this product
Converts the Baader Hyperion Clickstop zoom into a 3.5mm to 10.5mm high power zoom eyepiece for greater magnification when needed. Also connects via the included T thread adapter to a T ring for high power astro imaging.
Triplet lens design for anastigmatic flat field suitable to complement the high image quality of the Hyperion Zoom.
Works with every version of the Hyperion Zoom eyepiece including the new Hyperion MKIII Zoom.
Can also be used with a DSLR camera (requires a T-ring to suit you camera).
Magnification can be adjusted using optional T-spacers.
- Optically Matched for perfect optical performance with the Clickstop Zoom
- Anastigmatic Flatfield Design
- Air-spaced triplet lens
- Baader Phantom Group Coatings on all surfaces
- Fully internally baffled and blackened to eliminate stray light
- Enables use with all Baader Hyperion Clickstop Zooms (MkI - Mkiv)
- Threaded for standard 1.25" filters
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. Will this work with the Baader MKIV Zoom Eyepiece?
Yes - the barlow works with all versions of the Baader Zoom Eyepiece MK1-MKIV.
Q2. Can I use this barlow with other eyepieces?
Yes - the Baader Zoom Barlow can be used on other Hyperion eyepieces even other eyepieces from other brands as long as they have an 1.25" filter thread you can use adapter A supplied with the Barlow to attach it.