About this product
This useful 2x Barlow Incorporates a camera-thread for photography and a removable barlow lens cell so can be used a number of ways:
1. With an eyepiece - the Barlow increases magnification by 2x.
2. With a camera attached for astrophotography - useful when you want to increase magnification or where lack of infocus is a problem.
3. With the Barlow lens cell removed - the remaining body and nosepiece can be used as a straightforward non-magnifying camera adapter or a 1.25" 34mm focus extension tube.
4. The removed Barlow lens cell can be screwed directly to any eyepiece, imaging camera or webcam fitted with a 1.25" nosepiece (via the filter thread). When used this way the gain in magnification varies according to spacing.
- 2x Achromatic Short Barlow Lens
- T-threaded for attachment to T-Rings for Astrophotography
- Metal Constructions
- 2-Element Fully Multi-Coated Optical Design
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.