About this product
Part Number: PSW-30
The Nevada PSW-30 is a high efficiency, high performance, switch mode power supply that can power a number of devices simultaneously with ease.
Originally designed to minimise switching noise for amateur radio so is an excellent choice for use with astronomy equipment.
The clean low-noise output means you won't experience the handset/alignment glitches associated with budget power supplies, and if minor noise does occur it can be eliminated with the Noise-Offset function.
Supplied with a 2m, 3-pin UK-type C13 plug.
- 9-15 VDC adjustable or 13.8 VDC fixed low noise bench power supply
- Output current 25A continuous (30A surge).
- Well suited for use in an observatory
- Robust steel case construction
- Integrated meter lets you monitor how much power your equipment is drawing
- Front mounted cigarette socket (Max 10A) and pair push-fit terminals (3A)
- Rear 2x large 25-30A red/black binding posts (for use with cables ending in ring-tongues)
Input Voltage: 240 VAC
Output Voltage: 9-15 VDC adjustable or 13.8 VDC fixed
Output Current: 25 A continuous, 30 A surge.
Output Voltage Regulation: Less than 2%
Ripple: Less than 80mV p-p at rated load.
Front Power Connectors: 10A cigarette lighter plug + pair 3A push-in terminals
Rear Power Connectors : 2 x large 25-30A Red/Black binding posts
Controls: Voltage/Amperage meter switch (front), power switch (front), Noise Offset control (front), Variable/13.8V Fixed voltage switch (back)
Weight: 2.3 kg / 5 lbs
Size: 190mm W x 69mm H x 181mm D (7.5 in x 2.7 in x 7.1 in)
Warranty: 2 years
Note this power supply is designed for use in dry well ventilated areas.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.