About this product
Part Number: 20154
Now includes two USB output sockets (5V, 1.5A) and a new multi-angle spotlight with thirty high-output LEDs.
Take your telescope anywhere with this portable rechargeable power supply. The extra large PowerTank 17Ah is also useful as an emergency roadside accessory.
Includes an emergency light, siren, am/fm radio and booster terminals to start weak car batteries.
Please Note - The DC power cord with car cigarette light plus is within the panel on the back, shown below:
- Multi-function rechargeable power supply for use with Sky-Watcher SynScan, SynTrek, SupaTrak, AllView and Virtuoso mountings, and computerised telescopes of other brands requiring a 12v DC Power Supply. Also a useful camping accessory.
- Radio – AM/FM/SIREN
- Built-in Spotlight/Flashlight
- Angle adjustable 30 high-output LED Spotlight
- Built-in Circuit Breaker and fuse to Ensure Safe Operation
- Diagnostics L.E.D. shows Battery Status
- 2 x 12V DC output car jacks
- 2 x USB output sockets (5v, 1.5A)
- Cord Storage Compartment
- Built-in booster cable set in a well protected compartment
- Detachable flashlight with ON/OFF/FLASH function and diffuser
- Built-in 12V 17Ah Sealed Lead-Acid rechargeable battery
- DC Cord with car plug is included
- Mains charger, with UK & Euro adapter plugs
NOTE 1: The Sky-Watcher and Celestron 12V 17Ah Power Tanks are 'identical' so we stock and dispatch whichever brand is most available.
NOTE 2: Please recharge your PowerTank after every use. Do not fully discharge your PowerTank. If the PowerTank becomes fully discharged through over-use or lack of use it will not accept another charge.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.