About this product
Part Number: 50400
The Fotomate VT-680-222R is an impressive professional standard tripod for video cameras and DSLRs. Also an excellent choice for spotting scopes, small telescopes and large observation binoculars.
Optimum payload is 5-6kg but can handle 8kg.
Maximum height an impressive 197cm when fully extended.
This tripod does not feature a geared centre column so offers greater rigidity and stability when carrying heavier equipment.
Heavy-duty 2-Way tripod head, which is the same as supplied with the Fotomate VT-2900 model, is robust and well-engineered.
Operation is smooth, well damped and can be panned 360° with a wide range of tilt adjustment.
Supplied with nylon carrying case.
- Professional Standard tripod with Heavy-Duty Fluid-Damped Panhead
- Payload Capacity: Optimum 5-6kg, Maximum 8kg.
- Adjustable Panhead Tension & Lock
- Multi-Position Left or Right Mountable Pan Handle
- Quick Release Plate with 1/4” & 3/8” Attachment Screws and Video Pin
- Security Retention Mechanism on Quick Release Plate
- Maximum Height (Fully Extended): 197cm
- Minimum Height (Fully Retracted): 93.5cm
- 360° Panning, -65° Forward Tilt, +90° Vertical Elevation
- 3-Section Multi-Tubular Aluminum Legs with Heavy Duty Leg Locks
- Tri-Leg Brace
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Bubble level for Accurate levelling
- Weight: 4.78kg
- Supplied with Nylon Carrying Case
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Thursday, 22 November 2018 | Anthony
Very sturdy and stable tripod that gives a good height for star watching with binoculars. Very smooth action and well engineered. Release plate works well and stout carrying case.
Excellent tripod for 25x100 binoculars
Thursday, 11 October 2018 | Willem
Service from FLO was very fast and product is excellent.
However DHL tracking system did not show any progress for 5 days after the shipment went from Brussels to Lisbon. When it arrived two days later then estimated, the tracking system indicated it would be delivered at that day. It looks like in Portugal they are slow to update the tracking, making the system useless.
Being later is not the problem but not knowing what the status is, is frustrating and vary inconvenient.
Excellent tripod at a good price
Friday, 26 January 2018 | Philip
This tripod is very well engineered and provides a smooth stable mount for my 7kg observation binoculars. I would recommend it as a versatile heavy duty mount.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.