About this product
Part Number: 2456460
Baader's MaxBright II Binoviewer incorporates knowledge acquired from over thirty years building astronomical binoviewers.
The eyes look, but the brain sees. Indeed a third of our brain is devoted to processing visual scenes and we have evolved to use both eyes. If our brain is able to process information from both eyes, we see more. (Interestingly, after noticing something through a binoviewer, we can then see the same through a single eyepiece... Isn't nature wonderful).
- The 26 mm clear aperture on the telescope side and 25. 5mm on the eyepiece side fully illuminates most long focal length eyepiece (including Baader's 35mm Eudiascopic) without vignetting.The housing with large 27mm prisms is made with Baader's own custom die casting moulds, using Carl Zeiss production drawings.
- The non-slip leather finish provides extra grip when holding the binoviewer with heavy eyepieces in your hand.
- All optical surfaces of the Maxbright® II feature a 7-layer multi-coating.
- The prism chairs (mounts) are constructed like those in the Mark Baader V Großfeld (Giant) Binocular (#2456410).
- Ergonomically designed Baader ClickLock eyepiece clamps with diopter adjustment
- Baader Astro T-2 System connector thread (M 42 x 0.75) and Zeiss micro-bayonet for the shortest possible connection to (almost) all existing telescope systems
- Short optical tube length of 110 mm (+/- 1 mm tolerance)
- Low weight: 595g (200g lighter than Mark V model)
Baader Maxbright II Binoviewer User Manual pdf
Please fill in the form below to ask a question or request a price match.