About this product
Part Number: K1.25B-A
StellaLyra 1.25" Linear Erect Image Binoviewer
Perfect for immersive 3D views through any telescope!
This premium binoviewer has a convenient parfocal design that means, unlike most other binoviewers, it does not require additional in-focus distance.
So, if your eyepieces reach focus with your telescope then you will also be able to reach focus with the binoviewer in place.
Rather than using prisms like other binoviewers this uses a dielectric-coated, knife-edge beam splitting mirror. This reduces the effects of field curvature and other optical abberations and improves the contrast.
A linear sliding design enables you to easily change the interpupillary distance between approximately 58-74mm.
When used without a diagonal this binoviewer provides an erect image view so is a convenient choice for terrestrial observation too!
Designed and manufactured by Long Perng in Taiwan.
- Erect Image View - when used without a diagonal
- Dielectric-coated, knife-edge bean splitting mirror
- Parfocal Design - will work on almost all telescopes without the need for barlows or glass path correctors
- Unique Linear Slide Design - easily adjust interpupillary distance from around 58-74mm
- Adjustable Diopter - adjust focus on one side to ensure both sides are in focus together
- Lanthanum Lenses - ensure excellent colour and bright, contrasty views
- Internal 17mm Fieldstop
- Accepts 1.25" Eyepieces (not supplied)
- Twist-lock Eyepiece Holders for secure grip and quick easy swapovers
- Tapered Nosepiece to prevent accidental slippage threaded to accept 1.25" filters
- Supplied with a high quality, robust, waterproof storage case
- Approximately 130 x 105 x 50mm
- Weight: 720g / 1.6lb
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.