About this product
Part Number: 107F6FTF
Japanese made Borg 107FL f/6 Astrograph features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon and a 1.08x Flattener.
Includes a Starlight Instruments Feather Touch 2" dual speed focuser with 2" of draw tube travel and a compression ring.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
- Aperture: 107mm Fluorite
- Focal length: 650mm
- F-ratio: 6
- Lens configuration: 4 elements in 3 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Physical length: 526mm
- Tube diameter: 80mm
- Weight: 3.0g OTA only
- Filter: 82mm (front cap)
- Parts included: 2107, 7803, FTF-BORGII, FTF-M57 (7901 version), 7352, 7108 & 2 x 7085
- Notes: The back end of FTF-M57 is 7901. A set includes a pair of mounting rings.
107mm Flourite Objective
- 107mm fluorite
- 600mm focal length
- 174mm long when fully retracted
1.08x DG Multi Flattener
- Works with objectives between 300 - 800mm focal length via adjustable lens barrel
- Fully covers 35mm full format sensors
- M57 male on objective side
- M57 female on camera side
- Back focus : 55mm
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2107 - 107FL Objective Assembly
- 7803 - 80mm Dia. 205mm Tube
- FTF-BORGII - M77.6 FTF Adapter
- FTF-M57 - 2" Feather Touch Focuser
- 7352 - M57 Rotating Ring DX
- 7108 - 1.08x DG Multi Flattener
- 2x 7085 - Series 80 Mounting Ring
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.