About this product
Part Number: B5536FTF-SO
This Japanese made Borg 55FL f/3.6 Astrograph features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon and a premium quality Starlight Instruments Feather Touch focuser.
Japanese optics with total 6-elements, including one fluorite, in 5 groups.
Feather Touch 2" dual speed focuser with 0.8" of draw tube travel and a 57mm accessory thread.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
Choice of Sunrise Blue or Sunset Orange colour band.
Also available with tube-rings and riser blocks.
- Aperture: 55mm
- Focal length: 200mm
- F-ratio: 3.6
- Lens configuration: 6 elements including 1 fluorite in 5 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Image Circle: 43mm
- Physical length: 180mm
- Tube diameter: 80mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Filter: 58mm (front hood) & 52mm ( with part #7000)
- Back focus distance from 7880: 60mm
55mm Fluorite Objective
- Focal length: 250mm (fluorite)
- Native F-ratio f/4.5
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 205g
- Interface (rear): M57/P0.75
- Interface (front): 58mm filter thread in front of hood
- Four-element reducer
- Back focus distance: 60mm
- Objective side interface: M57 P0.75 male
- Camera side interface: M57 P0.75 female
- 2555, 55FL80B (or O), 2x 7026, 7051, FTFM57, FTF-BorgII, 7880, 7352, 2x 2x7085, 2x 7020.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2555 - 55FL Flourite Objective
- 7880 - 0.8x Quadruplet Reducer
- FTF-BORGIII - M77.6 FTF Adapter
- FTFM57 - 2" Feather Touch Focuser
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.