About this product
Part Number: B5536HRP-SB
Japanese made Borg 55FL f/3.6 astrograph features a premium quality fluorite objective from Canon and a Hutech Rack and Pinion focuser.
Choice of Sunrise Blue or Sunset Orange colour band.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
- Aperture: 55mm
- Focal length: 200mm
- F-ratio: 3.6
- Lens configuration: 6 elements including 1 fluorite in 5 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Image Circle: 43mm
- Physical length: 210mm
- Tube diameter: 80mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Filter: 58mm (front hood) & 52mm ( with part #7000)
- Back focus distance from 7880: 60mm
55mm Fluorite Objective
- Focal length: 250mm (fluorite)
- Native F-ratio f/4.5
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 205g
- Interface (rear): M57/P0.75
- Interface (front): 58mm filter thread in front of hood
- Four-element reducer
- Back focus distance: 60mm
- Objective side interface: M57 P0.75 male
- Camera side interface: M57 P0.75 female
- 2555, 55FL80B (or O), 2x 7026, 7051, Hutech R&P focuser, 7800, 7352, 2x 7085, 2x 7020.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2555 - 55FL Flourite Objective
- 7880 - 0.8x Quadruplet Reducer
- FTF-BORGIII - M77.6 FTF Adapter
- FTFM57 - 2" Feather Touch Focuser
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.