About this product
Part Number: 6255
Japanese made Borg 55FL f/4.5 features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon.
Includes a Borg Helical focuser for precise dependable focusing.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
Can be used visually by adding a 2" eyepiece holder available separately (7508 or 7509).
- Aperture: 55mm
- Focal length: 250mm
- F-ratio: 4.5
- Lens configuration: 2 elements in 2 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Physical length: 230mm
- Tube diameter: 60mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Filter: 58mm (front hood)
- Parts included: 2555, 7761, 7602, 7604, 7205 & 7000
55mm Flourite Objective
- Focal length: 250mm (fluorite)
- F-ratio f/4.5
- Length: 95mm
- Weight: 205g
- Interface (rear): M57/P0.75
- Interface (front): 58mm filter thread in front of hood
Precision helical focuser
- Length: 27 to 44mm light path
- Weight: 98g
- OD: 73mm
- ID: 49mm
The diagram below shows the discontinued helical focuser 7758 - this has now been changed to 7761 which has a finer pitch mechanism.
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2555 - 55FL Flourite Objective
- 7761 - M57 Helical Focuser DXII
- 7602 - M57/60 S 20mm Extension
- 7604 - M57/60 L 60mm Extension
- 7205 - M57 Drawtube
- 7000 - SLR Camera Mount Adapter
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.