About this product
Part Number: 90FTF4
Japanese made Borg 90FL f/4 astrograph features a premium quality Fluorite objective from Canon with 80mm tube diameter.
Includes a Starlight Instruments Feather Touch 2" dual speed focuser with 2" of draw tube travel and a compression ring.
Modular Borg design allows you to reconfigure the scope for visual observing or to disassemble it for ultra portability.
- Aperture: 90mm
- Focal length: 360mm
- F-ratio: 4
- Lens configuration: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Physical length: 400mm
- Tube diameter: 80mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Filter: 82mm (front cap) & 48mm in front of reducer
- Parts included: 2591, 7151, FTF-BORGII, FTF-M57, 7872, 7352 & 2 x 7085
- Notes: Includes a pair of mounting rings.
90mm Fluorite Objective
- Focal length : 500mm
- F-ratio : 5.6
- Weight : 950g
- Length : 145mm
- Four-element reducer
- Back focus distance: 60mm
- Image coverage: Full frame
- Objective side interface: M57 male
- Camera side interface: M57 female
Telescope Field of View Simulator
What's in the box
- 2591 - 90FL Flourite Objective
- 7151 - 80mm Dia. 150mm Tube
- FTF-BORGII - M77.6 FTF Adapter
- FTF2008B-M57 - 2" Feather Touch Focuser
- 7872 - 0.72x Quadruplet Reducer
- 7352 - M57 Rotating Ring DX
- 2x 7085 - Series 80 Mounting Ring
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.