INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- 127L Refractor OTA
- 1.25" 26mm SPL Eyepiece
- 2" eyepiece adapter
- 8x50 finderscope
- Tube clamp and camera adapter
- Vixen-Style Dovetail Mount with stainless steel rail
- 1.25" diagonal
New model fitted with sturdy 2.5" R&P Hex-focuser.
The Bresser Messier AR-127L with it's 5" aperture and long focal length delivers high contrast views with surprisingly good colour correction.
View structure in the cloud bands of Jupiter, small rims and craters on the surface of the moon and surface shading on Mars, also the ice-covered polar region. Watch Jupiter’s moons orbit around the planet and detect the greenish glow of Uranus far beyond Saturn's orbit.
The telescope's 127mm (5") aperture provides 1.12x more light gathering ability than a 120mm telescope and 1.61x more than 100mm.
Note: Main product photo shows telescope fitted with an earlier focuser. The new more advanced Hex-focuser can be seen in the detail photos.
- Long f/9.45 focal-ratio
- New sturdy 2.5" Hex-focuser R&P focuser accepts 2" & 1.25" eyepieces
- 8x50 finder-scope with reticle
- Cradle rings with convenient handle and piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
- Universal 44mm (Vixen-style) Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
- 2" / 1.25" adapter with integrated T2 thread