About this product
Part Number: 21063
If you are looking for an affordable telescope for astronomy that is also suitable for terrestrial observing this 90mm (3.5") f11 refractor on an Alt-Azimuth mount is a good choice.
Provides 65% more light gathering power than the Astromaster 70AZ.
The 90mm aperture, long focal-ratio and coated optics provide pleasing views of Jupiter and some of it's moons. Saturn with it's rings is easily identifiable and the lunar surface will show a wealth of detail. Many deep-sky targets are also within reach including the Orion nebula, M13 Globular cluster in Hercules and the beautiful double-star Albireo.
Includes 10mm & 20mm Celestron eyepieces.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - suitable for terrestrial observing and astronomy
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch - for smooth accurate pointing
- Pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs
- All coated glass optics for clear, sharp images
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
|OPTICAL DESIGN:|| Refractor |
|APERTURE:|| 90 mm (3.54 in)|
|FOCAL LENGTH:|| 1000 mm (39.37 in)|
|FOCAL RATIO:|| 11.11 |
|EYEPIECE 1:|| 20 mm (0.79 in)|
|MAGNIFICATION 1:|| 50 x|
|EYEPIECE 2:|| 10 mm (0.39 in)|
|MAGNIFICATION 2:|| 100 x|
|MOUNT:|| Altazimuth |
|OPTICAL COATINGS:|| Multi Coated |
|WEIGHT:|| 20 lb (9.07 kg)|
Downloads / Manuals
The following manuals and downloads are available for this product:
Quick Setup Guide for AstroMaster 70AZ & 90AZ (PDF)
AstroMaster Manual (70AZ, 90AZ, 114AZ) (PDF)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.