About this product
Part Number: 94303
The Celestron 1.25" eyeopener eyepiece and filter kit includes fourteen accessories that provide a good upgrade for the eyepieces and accessories typically included with many beginner telescopes.
The handy, metal, foam-lined carry cases encloses five quality Plossl eyepieces, a 2x Barlow lens, six coloured filters to improve planetary observations and a Moon filter to reduce the glare of a bright moon.
Five eyepieces and a Barlow lens equals ten different magnifications to choose from, including the equivalent of a 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 13mm, 16mm, 17mm and 32mm. And that doesn’t include eyepieces you may already have in your collection, which will now achieve double the magnification with the addition of the Barlow.
A Moon filter will increase your enjoyment of lunar observations by dimming the brightness and increasing contrast
The most popular planetary filters are included in this kit. Have fun seeing what a blue filter will reveal about Jupiter, or unveil the polar ice caps on Mars with a red or orange filter.
- Five superior grade Plössl eyepieces (6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm, and 32mm) with 52° AFOV (32mm has 44°) with high resolution, edge sharpness and clarity.
- All eyepieces are fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution and neutral colour.
- The 2x 1.25" Barlow Lens compliments the Plössl eyepieces in this kit and gives you a total of ten power combinations.
- Six 1.25" coloured Lunar & Planetary filters (Kodak Wratten #12, #21, #25, #56, #58A, and #80A).
- 1.25" neutral density Moon filter.
- Aluminium carrying case with die-cut foam interior with room for additional accessories.
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.