About this product
Part Number: 91519
The new Celestron Advanced VX mount is a completely re-engineered upgrade to the hugely successful Celestron CG5-GT mount.
Specifically designed to provide optimum imaging performance for smaller telescopes. Features include permanent programmable periodic error correction, all star polar alignment, autoguider support and the ability to image across the meridian without doing a meridian flip so you can seamlessly image the best part of night sky. Compared to the earlier CG5-GT mount the Advanced VX also has larger base castings for improved stability under heavier loads and upgraded motors for more torque. Features
- Completely re-engineered from the ground up
- Programmable Periodic Error Correction (PEC) with integer gear ratios
- Autoguider port
- New motors for enhanced tracking performance
- Updated industrial design for durability and aesthetics
- Easy-grip oversize knobs
- Meridian sweep without motor interference
- Wider latitude range from 7°-77°
- Heavy duty tripod with 2” diameter steel legs
- Improved electronics to support future expansions
- Fast polar alignment on any star in the sky
- NexStar+ hand control
Celestron Adavanced VX Brochure pdf
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. What kind of saddle does the mount come with, Vixen or Losmandy?
It comes with a Vixen-type saddle. Replacement saddles are available that will allow Losmandy-type saddles or even a dual saddle option for both Losmandy-type and Vixen-type dovetails.