INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- StarSense Hand Controller
- StarSense Camera
- Large and Small Mounting Brackets
- Interface Box
Celestron Spring Sale - ends 31st March 2017.
Subject to availability.
The hugely popular StarSense accessory from Celestron is now available for Sky-Watcher mounts.
StarSense allows a computerised Sky-Watcher mount to automatically align itself with the night sky.
No need for a laptop. The StarSense is a standalone device, the clever processing and wizardry is onboard.
The StarSense camera and hand control both plug into the interface box which in turn plugs into the mount's hand control port - in minutes your mount is aligned and ready to use.
Compatible mounts: HEQ5, EQ6, AZ-EQ5, AZ-EQ6, EQ8 and AZ SynScan compatible mounts.
Please note, this is suitable only for the Sky-Watcher mounts above, if you have a Celestron mount please see the Celestron StarSense Accessory for Celestron Mounts.
Telescopes and mounts shown in photos are not included :-)
- Automatically align your computerized Sky-Watcher mount with StarSense.
- No need to identify or locate any star in the sky – StarSense will automatically align your telescope, so you can begin observing in minutes. Plug and play compatibility (see compatibility list).
- Replaces the SynScan hand control, uses the Celestron StarSense hand control and StarSense camera. Comes with mounting bracket that is compatible with most Celestron and Sky-Watcher optical tubes.
- 3 AUX port accessories: Supports StarSense and optional GPS accessory. Lightweight and easy to attach with the included tripod strap.