About this product
Part Number: 52306
The Regal M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimised to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. It’s available in a new green colour and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
- ED Objective Lens: Minimises chromatic aberration, accurate colour reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximise light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional Aluminium alloy housings.
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
- 22-67x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope.
- T-adapter ring included for easy 35mm/digital SLR photography.
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
What's in the box
- Regal M2 ED Angled Spotting Scope
- 22-67x Zoom Eyepiece
- Lens Caps
- Soft Carry Case
- T-Adapter Ring
- Balance Rail
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Objective Lens Diameter ||100 mm |
|Angular Field of View ||1.9-0.9 ° |
|Magnification ||22 - 67x |
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) ||100-47ft / 33-16m |
|Exit Pupil (mm) ||4.5-1.5 mm |
|Eye Relief (mm) ||20 mm |
|Close Focus ||26.2 ft / 8 m |
|Weight (oz) ||73.5 oz (2084 g) |
|Prism Glass (Type) ||BaK-4 |
|Dimensions (in / mm) ||19.25" x 4.75" x 4.75" / 489 mm x 121 mm x 121 mm |
|Formula:Relative Brightness ||20.2-2.2 |
|Twilight Factor ||81.9 |
|Accepts filters ||No |
|Waterproof ||Water Resistant |
|Fogproof ||Yes |
|Included Accessories ||Zoom eyepiece, balance rail, objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter ring, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, instruction manual |
Downloads / ManualsCelestron Regal M2 Instruction Manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much does this spotting scope weigh?
The Regal M2 ED 100 angled spotting scope weighs 2,084g / 73.5oz.