About this product
Part Number: 52305-CGL
The Regal M2 is the next generation of Celestron's high-performance Regal F-ED spotting scopes.
Includes 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece.
Provides features usually found on more expensive scopes. Features that include an Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass element, magnesium alloy body and an upgraded dual focus mechanism for fast, precise focusing.
It is also has a fully waterproof nitrogen-purged body (to prevent internal fogging) and accepts most 1.25" fitting astronomy eyepieces.
Includes a soft carry case so you can take it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries you can attach your DSLR camera using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter.
The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
- ED Objective Lens: Minimises chromatic aberration, accurate colour reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximise light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional Aluminium alloy housings.
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
- 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope.
- T-adapter ring included for easy 35mm/digital SLR photography.
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
What's in the box
- Regal M2 ED Angled Spotting Scope
- 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece
- Lens Caps
- Soft Carry Case
- T-Adapter Ring
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Angular Field of View||2.1-1.0 °|
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||110-52 ft / 37-17 m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4.0-1.3 mm |
|Eye Relief (mm)||20 mm |
|Close Focus||21.3 ft / 6.5 m|
|Optical Coatings||XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)|
|Weight (oz)||56.7 oz (1607 g) |
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
|Dimensions (in/mm)||16.6" x 3.9" x 4.6" / 422 mm x 99 mm x 117 mm|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Zoom eyepiece, Objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter ring, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, instruction manual|
Downloads / ManualsCelestron Regal M2 Instruction Manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much does this spotting scope weigh?
The Regal M2 ED 80 angled spotting scope weighs 1,607g / 56.7oz.