About this product
Part Number: 52334-CGL
The TrailSeeker spotting scope series offers an amazing viewing experience in a rugged and durable rubber armoured housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled. The optical system with proprietary XLT multi-coatings renders high resolution images with outstanding contrast while the dual focus mechanism allows you to get subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
Enhance the View
Large objective 80mm and 100mm models are extremely useful in the field both for all the additional light they allow into the optical system and in making the most of the dawn’s early or the twilight’s fading light.
The TrailSeeker offers numerous features normally found only in much higher priced spotting scope models, including a sliding sunshade, rotating tripod mount, and interchangeable eyepiece. The TrailSeeker is the perfect companion for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
Whether bird watching, hiking, camping, or just observing the scenery, the TrailSeeker Spotting Scope series in outdoor ready! These scopes’ robust, fully armoured design protects them when out in the field and provides additional peace of mind that they’ll be ready when you need them.
- Celestron’s proprietary XLT fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images.
- Focus on a subject quickly, then fine tune the image using the dual focus mechanism with course and fine adjustments.
- Get the whole picture using the rotating tripod mount. This mount rotates a full 360° and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position.
- Get close to the action with a zoom up to 67x magnification or see the widest field of view at 22x.
- Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 100mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum.
What's in the box
- TrailSeeker 100 Angled Spotting Scope
- 22-67x Zoom Eyepiece
- Lens Caps
- Soft Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide & Guarantee
|Magnification ||22-67x |
|Objective Lens Diameter ||100mm |
|Lens Coatings ||Fully Multi-coated – XLT Coatings |
|Angular Field of View ||1.8°-0.9° |
|Linear Field of View ||94-47ft/31-16m @1000yds/m |
|Close Focus ||29.5ft/9m |
|Eye Relief ||18-15mm |
|Exit Pupil ||4.4-1.5mm |
|Prism ||BaK-4 |
|Waterproof ||Waterproof and Fogproof – Nitrogen Filled |
|Weight (Ounces) || |
|Scope Body ||63.2 |
|Eyepiece ||7.8 |
|Scope and Eyepiece ||71 |
|Length (Inches) || |
|Scope Body ||18.9 |
|Eyepiece ||3.9 |
|Scope and Eyepiece ||22.8 |
|Width (Inches) || |
|Scope Body ||4.6 |
|Eyepiece ||1.8 |
|Scope and Eyepiece ||4.6 |
|Height (Inches) || |
|Scope Body ||4.9 |
|Eyepiece ||1.8 |
|Scope and Eyepiece ||4.9 |
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.
Q1. How much does this spotting scope weigh?
The TrailSeeker 100 angled spotting scope weighs 2,013g / 71oz.