About this product
Part Number: 0114107
High quality optics in a light waterproof, nitrogen filled, magnesium alloy body with independent eyepiece focus.
The ASTRO & MARINE binoculars from BRESSER are ideal for astronomy and maritime use, e.g. sailing and water sports enthusiasts.
Thanks to their ergonomic rubber armouring, these binoculars fit securely in the hand and are also well protected against shocks and bumps. The binoculars are waterproof and filled with nitrogen. This effectively prevents fogging of the lenses, even in unfavourable weather conditions.
The robust, yet very light construction is made possible by the most modern magnesium housing construction. Magnesium is around 35% lighter than aluminium. Due to the moderate 7x magnification and the low weight, these 7x50s are also very well suited for hands-free use. Nevertheless, there is a tripod connection thread on the centre axis. This means that the ASTRO & MARINE model can also be mounted securely on a photo tripod using the tripod adapter (Art.4914925) which is included as part of the package. Although this is not absolutely necessary with a magnification of 7x, it is highly recommended, especially for long-time astronomical observations, in order to obtain an absolutely steady image.
The precise single eyepiece focusing (SF) makes it possible to focus the binoculars once and then clearly observe all resolvable objects in the night sky, or on the horizon. In addition, this design prevents accidental change of focus.
Foldable rubber eyecups and eyepieces with a comfortable eye relief distance (WP) of 20mm also allow those who have to wear glasses to observe, to use the entire field of view.
Thanks to fully multi-coated Bak4 optics, large 50mm objective lens diameter and the well-corrected eyepieces with 3 lenses in 2 groups, these excellent binoculars produce sharp and brilliant images. The maximum reduction of stray light achieved by internal baffles and housing/edge blackening, results in the best possible optical image and perfect contrast, even in difficult light conditions and at especially night.
- Binoculars for astronomy, landscape observation and water sports
- Waterproof and filled with nitrogen to prevent lens fogging
- Also for use in unfavourable weather conditions
- Extremely high light gathering optics, making them ideal for night-time observation
- Moderate magnification for a steady image, even when hand-holding
- Magnification: 7x / Lens diameter: 50mm
- Single eyepiece focus (SF) and foldable rubber eyecups, also suitable for spectacle-wearers
- Wide pupil distance (WP) of 20mm for comfortable viewing
- Well corrected eyepieces for ultimate image sharpness and pinpoint star images
- Modern multi-layer coatings on all lens surfaces for high light transmission
- Ergonomic rubber armouring - very good grip and protects against shocks and bumps
- Robust construction, yet still lightweight due to magnesium housing
- Dimensions: 198 x 202 x 66 mm / Weight: 1130 grams / Colour: black
- Tripod connection thread 1/4 inch available on the binocular bridge
- Metal photo tripod adapter already included in delivery
What's in the box
- Carrying strap
- Dust caps
- Nylon travel bag
- Photo tripod adapter (Art. 4914925)
- Instruction manual
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.