The Baader Mark-III Coma Corrector is the long awaited replacement for the highly regarded Baader MPCC Coma Corrector.
The most noticeable change is a newly designed lens system optimised for f-ratios f3.5 to f6 (the original MPCC was designed for an f/ratio of f4 to f6).
- No change in focal length or field size
- No vignetting down to f3.5
- accepts T-2 (M42x0.75) and/or 2" (M48x0.75) threaded photographic or visual adapters
- 2" stopping collar removable for increase in backfocus
- Phantom Group lens coatings for maximum light transmission and freedom from reflections from UV to NIR
- Optional adapter for direct coupling of the MPCC III directly to the Baader CANON EOS protective T-ring
- 44mm clear aperture when using the M48 (2") filter-thread or the Protective T-ring with optional adapter
- Requires 55mm back focus.
Baader Mark-III Coma Corrector pdf